- The Conference is organized and managed by (AITS) Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Tirupati.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC, VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDINGS
AITS official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos, and audio recordings will be used for Conference-related activities included in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via AITS website and Social media for Conference purpose only.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner. The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by any party or entity without prior approval in written from AITS.
This website and its content is copyright of AITS – ©2023. All rights reserved.